Now on to formalities. I must state the rules. –gets out ridiculous Crier uniform and scroll- Hear yea, hear yea! And if yea hear not, get yea to a doctor or turn up yea hearing aids.
- Thank whoever gave you the award (Thanks again Smileyfreak!)
- Copy the award (Did that, only took me twenty minutes to figure it out!)
- Post it on your blog (Can you see it? It’s there! Yay!)
- Tell your readers 7 things they don't know about you (We’ll get to that shortly.)
- Give the award to 7 bloggers (I’m working on it... stop pressuring me.)
- Tell the bloggers on their blog (Accomplish step one before step two I always say!)
- Keep being awesome. (I was awesome? I am awesome? Sweet!)
And now I must divulge seven secrets on the internet for everyone to see? How embarrassing. Well, you already know I get stuck in bathrooms, that I have big feet, that I invent superheroes, that my future career is cat lady. What can I say?
- I like the colour pink. Tell anyone and I’ll know it was you! I actually hate yellow though.
- I have a method for eating Smarties. They are eaten at random until there’s about a third of the box left. Then, I eat them by colour (not starting with red). When I get to about half of that, I decide which three colours look pretty together on that day. I save those three colours for last. I then eat them by colour saving my favourite of the three for last.
- My favourite word is “fisticuffs”. Just because people think I’m making it up.
- I LOVE SHOES!
- I’ve seen every single James Bond movie with the exception of one and I’m not a Daniel Craig fan. Not as Bond anyway. I like that they went back to basics, but the stories suck.
- I talk to inanimate objects. The dishwasher at work is a he. I argue with the mop because it hates to work and hides. The woks are mischievous and try to burn me constantly.
- No one can read my handwriting. It’s usually called grandma writing or parent writing. I am neither of those two. I’ve provided you with a sample below. Let me know what you think. I didn’t think it was that bad until one of my professors singled me out in front of the class and said he had a hard time reading it.
Yeah, I’m quirky.... so what! I like being different. It means I’m not the same.
These are the blogs I’ve found. I started by raiding Smileyfreak’s followers.
http://www.f8hasit.com/ Your display picture intrigued me. It stands out. So I check in.
http://www.nurseexec.com/ I found you through the followers of F8hasit. I also thought your blog looked pretty.
http://lessonsinsamsara.blogspot.com/ I found you through the followers of nurseexec. I was confused what a Samsara was, but I liked your subtitle! GO YOU!
http://saucylostartist.blogspot.com/ I found you through the followers of lessonsinsamsara. I thought your pictures were kick ass! Where was your Halloween party?
http://quizmas.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-need-to-study-for-tomorrows-exam.html#comment-form. I found you through the followers of saucylostartist!
http://dreamfarmgirl.blogspot.com/ Because I always appreciate your feedback. Thanks!
http://ihaveabedmadeofbuttermilkpancakes.blogspot.com/ You were one of my first followers and your title rocks. Seriously. Thanks!
That makes seven!