Today varied in eventfulness. Okay, there was one event... that's it. I destroyed my friend Charlotte's life. Pretty good for only a five minute conversation. I was supposed to give her my old computer science tests so she could study them and kick ass on her quiz. I told her there was a 98% chance that I still had them. I took this class two years ago. Yeah, and then math came and got me. I totally didn't have them so WOO! for the unlikely 2%. I guess that means that I may actually meet a human woman, who is interested in women and on top of that, interested in me... The odds are about the same. Though I was never good at math so that's up in the air too. Poor Charlotte though! She's scrambling. She has to finish her science requirement before graduating this year. She's already been accepted to the master's program in New Zealand. So, let's all of us wish her the best of luck! The universe can't deny us if we bad together! Right?
After successfully putting her life in jeopardy, I came home, did some laundry and caught up on things. Ironically enough, I had to rush out of the house to avoid missing the bus that would take me to work. Turns out I forgot my work pants on the counter of my kitchen. Uh, bummer? My mom was nice enough to bring me my scrubs. Much better to work in than my jeans. Picture this. I'm behind the bar and there's a customer paying. All of a sudden there's me saying:"Hi mom! Can you bring me my pants? I forgot them." Everyone always stares at me...
Finally, I get home and start reading all of your wonderful comments. Should I be afraid that my imaginary friends are more entertaining than me? Or that my imaginary friend (Rochester) is now sitting through sessions with my imaginary therapist (Freud)? Well, I do have an idea. I'm putting up an ad looking for someone to fill the vacancy under my bed.
Space for Rent: Cramped, seldom used space, furnished with some junk that will likely never be used. Rarely cleaned. Sometimes invaded by sulky cat or clumsy human seeking socks or left work shoe. Heating included. Food not included. Small dust-bunny infestation. Closet space also offered. Available immediately.
If anyone out there knows someone who fits the bill, let me know. I think it would be nice to have a female imaginary friend. One who doesn't yell at me and complain all the time like Rochester. Or one who actually sides with me unlike Freud. I need some girl power! I suppose I'm asking who you (my lovely, fantastic, amazing, up-lifting, totally wonderful readers) would like to see enter into my twisted universe. I'm curious... so sue me. But don't really... I still have two years of school left.