Uh... I did something worthy of writing about today... There’s something going on...
Nope. I got nothing. So, another random post.
1. Ever notice that in Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark, when Harrison Ford is standing on the cliff ready to fire a missile at the ark in order to get Marian back, that a bug crawls into Belloq’s mouth? He doesn’t even react. He just keeps talking. Bravo, and EWWWWWWWW!
2. Why is the villain in Indiana Jones: Raider of the Lost Ark’s name spelled Belloq when John Rhys Davies pronounces his name Bellosh? Given that he’s French, it should be spelled Belloche. Anyone with me?
3. I’m hungry and have a bizarre craving for those super unhealthy breaded and deep fried mozzarella sticks. Because nothing says YUM! quite like deep fried, melty cheese.
4. I set aside Eat, Pray, Love. It’s good and everything, but it’s way too easy to put down. I’ll finish it eventually. It’ll be good to read when I go back to school. Short chapters, short stories, easy to put away when my profs start talking.
5. It’s really hot here. I sat outside talking to my former neighbours (that I liked) for about... half an hour or so and I was sweating like I was actually doing a physical activity.
6. I reorganized the movie cabinet. The system has FALLEN! It is no more! Kaput! Gone! I think my family was scared to mess up my system so they were just leaving the movies out. Turns out that bugged me more than a messy cabinet. It is now in alphabetical order. We’ll see how long that lasts.
These are my random thoughts from today. None really worth of being written about, but there you have it.