These are the things I need to do this week:
- Marking. I don't understand why students bitch about doing assignments. They only have to do them once. I have to read them twenty five times. Not to mention that I have to write the assignment sheets and complete them as well.
- Get second issue of online journal ready to be published. Honestly, when I sit down to do it, it shouldn't take me that long. I just have to make a PDF of the first issue, make a few design changes for the second, take all the old stuff down, then, hopefully, put all the new stuff up. Easy peasy.
- Work on seminar proposal. Yup. In two weeks my friend and I want to present our Dean with a proposal to make our "Sexuality Awareness and Sensitivity Seminar" (for lack of a better name) official. Student teachers will do anything for certificates. It's almost sad really.
- Prep lessons for Monday back.
- Go to the dentist.
- Dinner with Jenny. (Not an obligation but a pleasure.)
- Read The Help
- New Project. It must remain a secret for now.
Is is possible to do this much in seven days? I'm leaning toward no. Does that mean I'm not going to try anyway? Also a no. Ha! I just realized our seminar name spells SASS. I suppose if there's one thing I've got in spades it's sass. Maybe we could keep that name...
Bring on the stress and ice tea! I've got nothing but time! At least for this week.
And that ladies and gentlemen, is how you deal with stress.